Terms & Conditions

Printajo Terms and Conditions

Welcome to Printajo, your trusted partner for vehicle branding and promotional solutions. Before you proceed with our services, we kindly request you to read and understand the following terms and conditions. These terms will govern the relationship between you (the “Client”) and Printajo.

1. Job Confirmation:

  • All services are provided against the issuance of an official Letter of Purchase Order (LPO).

2. Payment Terms:

  • A 100% advance payment is required for RTA (Roads and Transport Authority) and CID (Community Infrastructure Development) approval.
  • For vehicle graphics, a 75% advance payment is necessary, with the remaining 25% due upon the completion of the job.

3. Refund Options:

  • In the event that a project is canceled before the commencement of any work, Printajo will refund the full advance payment.
  • If a project is canceled after work has begun but before completion, the refund amount will be prorated based on the work completed.

4. Bank Details:

  • Account Number: 019101287946
  • IBAN: AE340330000019101287946

5. Approvals:

  • All necessary government approvals and permissions are the responsibility of Printajo.
  • Clients are required to approve color samples as part of the branding process.

6. Additional Terms:

  • The pricing excludes the vehicle roof.
  • In adherence to RTA rules and regulations, full branding does not encompass the top of the vehicle and windows.
  • If not included in the proposal, additional charges apply for old sticker removal.
  • Clients are responsible for approximately AED 600 per vehicle for Mulukia updates, payable to the vehicle registration authority.

7. Warranty:

  • We offer a warranty covering issues such as vinyl peeling, lamination, and fading for up to 2 years. This warranty does not apply to the roof and bonnet. In the case of warranty claims, Printajo will rectify the issue or provide a refund at our discretion.

8. Required Documents:

  • Trade License copy
  • Vehicle Registration Copy (Both Sides)
  • All Four Side Straight Actual Vehicle Image
  • No Objection Letter (If Vehicle is from a leasing company)
  • Brand Certificate (If applicable)

Please note that these terms and conditions are legally binding once services are initiated by the Client. If you have any questions or require clarification regarding these terms, please contact us for assistance.

Thank you for choosing Printajo as your branding and advertising partner.

Fatima Sana
Customer Support

Our committed customer support team is here to offer solutions and aid.